Friday, February 18, 2011

Interval Cardio

I totally went "Niagara" today and sweated a storm! This is the hardest I've went doing intervals to date. I feel great!

This weekend I'm going away with my girlfriend to the Camden/Audobon, NJ area for one of her college friend's baby shower and we'll also be splitting time between Atlantic City/Philadelphia as she'll be showing me around her old stomping grounds where she went to school, touring the city and just getting in some good 'ol rest and relaxation on top of the massages she scheduled for us. I'm hoping to get in some gym time and/or cardio (at the least...maybe up the steps to the museum that Rocky ran?) and I'm hoping the hotel we're staying at has a decent gym with equipment. At any rate, I should be able to check-in with you but if not, as a heads up to you, I'm letting you know of my plans.

Previous

Duration: 30:01
Calories: 346
Average Heart Rate: 146 bpm (77% MHR)
Maximum Heart Rate: 171 bpm (90% MHR)
Fat Percentage of Calories: 14%

Tonight

Duration: 30:08
Calories: 407
Average Heart Rate: 157 bpm (83% MHR)
Maximum Heart Rate: 180 bpm (95% MHR)
Fat Percentage of Calories: 12%






The Stepmill got a bath today!





No comments:

Post a Comment