Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Once upon a time...

...I was at a place where I felt I can do no wrong. I felt strong and confident and somewhere along the way, I lost my way and fell off like I never had before. I've always yo-yo'd and halfway through this month, I'm not happy with how I'm handling efforts to reach my goals. There comes a time where I have to hold myself accountable and that time is now. Rummaging through old files today, I found the following picture. It was September of 2009 and I was 200 lbs. I entertained the idea of competing and felt I was another 10-12 weeks of dieting away from achieving a package I can bring to the stage for the first time. I understand now I've got a ways to go but seeing this...really opened up my eyes and gave me the kind of reality check I needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment