Friday, December 24, 2010

B-3-Back & Shoulders (3)

Merry Holidays (kinda) I forgot to blog my last workout (Christmas Eve) because it has truly been a whirlwind of activity since my last set. I had to pick up food, have lunch with my family, dinner with my girlfriends family, go to my sisters' family the morning after for Christmas day, go to my brother in law's parents house, pick up my parents, go to my uncles' house, bring back my parents, go to my sisters again, and head back up north....

...when the storm broke out! Between all that I listed, there were multiple meals. What I feared the most came to fruition. At any rate, I was on my way to visit my friends' for a secret santa exchange when the snow proved to be too unsafe to continue. So, my girlfriend and I stayed at her parents' house whom she had to check on because they are out of the country. Snowed in there...the shoveling duties that laid ahead was ridiculous. Once we dug her car out and cleared up her parents' sidewalks and driveway, we made our way to her apartment to shovel out her parking space....

there were many more shoveling assignments thereafter as my parents also needed help.

Suffice to say, the only workouts I had between Christmas eve and tonight as I write this...is shoveling.

So here I am. haha. 2011 is rearing its head and I must lock it down.


Gym: Golds Gym; Jersey City, NJ

Wide Lat Pulldown
3 warms
160 lbs. x 6 reps.
160 lbs. x 6 reps.
160 lbs. x 6 reps.

Barbell Deadlift
2 warms
300 lbs. x 3 reps
300 lbs. x 3reps.
300 lbs. x 3 reps.

Lowered the weight here and went strapless until the last set. I felt my form was better and I may even lower it further as I feel I haven't quite mastered the movement. Your thoughts? I have one cycle of "B" workouts leftover.

Close Grip Pulldown
1 warm
120 lbs. x 10 reps.
120 lbs. x 12 reps.

Upright Row
2 warms
60 lbs. x 10 reps.
60 lbs. x 10 reps.
60 lbs. x 10 reps.

Side Lateral-Up/Down
15x5, 20x5, 25x10,6, 20x5, 15x5
15x5, 20x5, 25x6,6, 20x5, 15x5
15x5, 20x5, 25x5,5, 20x5, 15x5

Crunch
20 reps.
15 reps.
15 reps.

NO CRAMPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment