Friday, July 15, 2011

Interval Cardio-Round 2

So today, I was invited by a friend to check out this obscure "garage" near my place for a class. I reluctantly agreed.

...as it turns out, I got subjected to my first experience with "unconventional" conditioning/cardio methods and got my ass kicked royally.

Basically, it consisted of (from what I remember) snatch, clean, and presses, chin ups/flat dumbbell press supersets, plate loaded rope pulls and plate loaded sled pushes back to back and a litany of stuff in between = the most thorough ass kicking i've been dealt. (i chose the right weekend to take off completely!)

...my friend, meanwhile, is badgering me to join his team for Tough Mudder this November. I think today's invite was his way of trying to convince me. I don't know about that.

Tonight...

Duration: 1:21:21
Calories: 927
Average Heart Rate: 137 bpm (72% MHR)
Maximum Heart Rate: 175 bpm (93% MHR)
Fat Percentage of Calories: 19%




Previous Workout...

Duration: 30:58
Calories: 365
Average Heart Rate: 135 bpm (71% MHR)
Maximum Heart Rate: 171 bpm (90% MHR)
Fat Percentage of Calories: 19%

No comments:

Post a Comment