Sunday, November 28, 2010

Routine A-Day 1-Legs (2)

Lunchtime on a post-thanksgiving chaos Monday and I'm behind a blog. (I'll alter the dates on this one) I didn't want to get caught up with any feelings of gloom and doom because of the Thanksgiving holiday and I didn't. In the past, I've gotten worked up over nothing and offended many at the same time during Thanksgiving by avoiding food. So, I enjoyed the company and the time to reflect on things I'm thankful for. As for food, I didn't go as crazy as I have in the past and as of today? It's in the past so as many recalibrate for the sprint towards Christmas...I just have to keep it moving as well. So the log below is for yesterday mornings' workout.

Leg Extension
1 warmup set @ 80 lbs.
140 lbs. x 12
140 lbs. x 12
140 lbs. x 12

Increase weight by 10 lbs. next workout.

Back Squat
3 warms
315 lbs. x 5
315 lbs. x 5
335 lbs. x 5
355lbs. x 5

Slowly but surely adding weight. Can go heavier, I feel. How much? Therein lies the dilemma.

Lying Leg Curl
1 warm
100 lbs. x 6
130 lbs. x 6
150 lbs. x 6

Bar Lunge (Olympic Bar)
1 warm
95 lbs. x 10
95 lbs. x 10


Seated Calf Raise
2 Warms
45 lbs. x 15
45 lbs. x 15
45 lbs. x 15

After a week and the first week of this current rotation. I'm feeling tighter. My legs, as expected, are taking longer to recover but I'm definitely getting stronger.

I must mention also that I spent a couple of hours moving furniture which, in itself, felt like a cardio workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment